“Ajinoya”will endeavor to appropriately manage and protect personal information based on the following policy.
Article 1 Legal compliance
Ajinoya Co., Ltd. （former company name: Human Taste Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as “Ajinoya”) will comply with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” regarding the acquisition, use and management of personal information.
Ajino House will endeavor to handle personal information appropriately and ensure that customers can use it with peace of mind.
Article 2 Scope
- The site starts with “http://www.ajinoya-okonomiyaki.com/”.
- We cannot be held responsible for linked websites that have left the previous issue.
Article 3 Definition of personal information
- Full name
- Street address (Including zip code)
- phone number
- mail address
- Profession (Workplace, etc.)
- Other information that can identify a specific individual
Article 4 Acquisition and Use
- Personal information is obtained from each page of “shopping site”, “job offer”, “inquiry” and “fun card”.
- The “fun card” is an optional entry of personal information.
- The acquired personal information will be used only for “shipping mail” and “answering inquiries”.
- The acquired personal information is used as statistical data that cannot identify individuals.
- Statistical data will be used to provide even more delicious okonomiyaki.
Article 5 Presentation and Disclosure
Except for the cases listed below, personal information will not be provided or disclosed to third parties.
- With your consent.
- When providing personal information necessary for delivery to a delivery company for delivery of mail, etc.
- When a disclosure obligation arises based on laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- When a formal inquiry request based on laws and regulations is received from a public organization such as a court or police.
Article 6 Safety management
We will take necessary and appropriate measures for the prevention of leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and for the safe management of personal information.
Article 7 Disclosure, correction and deletion
We will respond to the disclosure, correction and deletion of the acquired personal information after confirming the identity of the person.
- A copy of the person who can prove his / her identity (eg license, insurance card, etc.) shall be used.
- Please send proofs by mail or FAX (06-6211-0713).
- We will disclose, correct, and delete as soon as it becomes clear that you are the person.
Article 8 Contact
Ajinoya Co., Ltd.
Manager Sorayama Katsuko
1-7-16 Namba Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 542-0076